Over the years, Pan Africa Christian University has expanded academically to the point that it now offers over thirty-five (35) courses, all of which have received Commission for University Education (CUE) approval for both graduate and undergraduate programs.
About Pan Africa Christian University
Private Christian University Pan Africa Christian University (PAC) is located in Nairobi, Kenya. In September 1978, the first classes were held at what was then called Pan Africa Christian College.
The institution was constructed on the grounds of the former Lumumba Institute (current Thika Road Campus), which was originally established as a Bible College.
The institution expanded to the point where President Mwai Kibaki chartered it as a private university in February 2008 due to changes in Kenya’s higher education industry. Pan Africa Christian (PAC) University’s name was changed in conjunction with the Charter.
Faculty and Departments At Pan Africa Christian University
SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
Department of Biblical & Theological Studies:
- MA in Theology
- MA in Pentecostal & Charismatic Studies
- Master of Divinity
- Master of Children and Youth Ministry
- BA in Bible & Theology
- Bachelor of Bible Translation
Department of Transformational Church & Youth Leadership
- BA in Transformational Church Leadership
- Diploma in Transformational Church Leadership
- Diploma in Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Diploma in Youth Ministry
- Certificate in Transformational Church Leadership
- Certificate in Youth Development Program
SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP, BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY
Department of Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Leadership
- Post Graduate Diploma in Leadership
- Diploma in Leadership & Management
- Certificate in Leadership & Management
Department of Business Studies
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business Leadership
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
- Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies Management
- KASNEB Packages (ATC & CPA)
- Certificate in Purchasing & Supplies Management
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development
Computing and IT Department
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Computer Packages
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Psychology
- Ph.D. in Marital and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling
Department of Communication, Languages & Linguistics
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in the Chinese Language
- Certificate in Communication (Journalism, Public Relations and Publishing)
- Certificate in Situational Chinese
Department of Community Development
- Masters of Arts in Community Development and Social Protection
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Diploma in Community Development
- Certificate in Community Development
FAQS about Pan Africa Christian University
Q. How many Students Does Pan Africa Christian University admit per year?
A. The admission rate range of the university is 70-80% making this Kenyan higher education organization a somewhat selective institution.
Q. Is Pan Africa Christian University a Federal or State School?
A. It is a private Christian University.
Q. What is the cut-off point for Pan Africa Christian University?
A. Visit the school’s website to find out.
Q. What is Pan Africa Christian University Official Website?
Q. Is Pan Africa Christian University a good school?
A. Yes. The University ranked 51st in Kenya and 11763rd in the World 2023 overall rankings.
Q. Are there hostels at Pan Africa Christian University?
A. Yes! The university offers reasonably priced, high-quality housing options for students on its Thika Road Campus. To make sure that students have a comfortable stay, they have WiFi and hot baths.
Q. When is the admission form coming out for Pan Africa Christian University?
A. The Admission Management of the University has released the Admission Form for the 2023/2024 Academic year online.
Q. Who founded Pan Africa Christian University?
A. The University was originally established as a Bible College.
Q. What are the requirements for Pan Africa Christian University?
A. UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
KCSE Mean Grade of D+ (plus) and above or it’s equivalent
KCSE Mean Grade of C- (minus) and above or it’s equivalent
- KCSE Mean Grade of C+ (plus) or it’s equivalent
- Relevant Diploma from a recognized institution
GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Masters Qualifications: A relevant Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from a recognized institution, with three years of working experience
- Post Graduate Diploma: A first Degree in any field from a recognized University.