The Future University in Egypt (FUE) declares its dedication to “an environment that fosters intellectual curiosity and the quest for knowledge while protecting academic independence and integrity.” FUE is dedicated to fostering situations where freedom of inquiry can flourish in a welcoming and polite manner. Treating each member of the university community fairly and with respect is a fundamental part of our commitment. FUE forbids discrimination, disrespect, and harassment and offers equal opportunity to all community members regardless of their race, color, religion, ethnic origin, heritage, medical condition, marital status, gender, or age to promote this type of behavior.
About Future University in Egypt
Future University in Egypt (FUE; Arabic: ) is a private institution that was established in 2006 by the Azazy Group and is situated on 90 Street in New Cairo, Egypt. Each faculty operates as a separate entity with its resources. Students must be chosen by the faculties in compliance with university policies. The university confers degrees.
Agreements for academic cooperation with other universities are included on the list. Exchanges of staff and students, the mutual accrediting of degrees, continuing education opportunities, and certificate programs are all possible agreements.
Faculty and Departments At Future University in Egypt
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS & POLITICAL SCIENCE
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Public Administration
- Department of Political Mass Media
Faculty of Commerce & Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Management Information Systems
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmacy Practice and Clinical Pharmacy
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Department of Pharmacognosy and Medicinal Plants
- Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology, and Biochemistry
Faculty of Oral & Dental Medicine
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology Department
- Prosthodontics Department
- Conservative Dentistry Department
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department
- Orthodontics and Pedodontics Department
- Oral Medicine, Periodontology, Diagnosis, and Oral Radiology Department
- Supplementary General Sciences Department
Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Architectural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Structural Engineering and Construction Management
Faculty of Computers & Information Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Digital Media Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about Future University in Egypt
How many Students Does Future University in Egypt admit per year?
It is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational Egyptian higher education institution.
Is Future University in Egypt a Federal or State School?
It is a private university.
What is Future University in Egypt’s Official Website?
What is the cut-off mark for Future University in Egypt?
As of the time of the publication of this post, the University cut-off points for the 2023/2024 academic year have not yet been released.
Is Future University in Egypt a good school?
Yes. The university is one of the top private universities in New Cairo, Egypt. It is ranked #1001-1200 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Are there hostels at Future University in Egypt?
Yes. The university provides safe and comfortable accommodations for students who choose to live in the university’s housing.
When is the Admission Form coming out for Future University in Egypt?
Visit the university’s website.
Who founded Future University in Egypt?
The university was established by the late Dr. Hassan Azazy.
What are the requirements for Future University in Egypt?
ADMISSION GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Applications for undergraduate degrees are accepted at the university for both the fall and spring semesters. Students may apply through any of the following channels:
- Early Admissions
Students in their final year of secondary school are encouraged to apply for an early entrance due to Future University’s limited capacity for enrollment. When secondary school results are received, this reserves a spot at Future University in Egypt as soon as ten days afterward. For ultimate admission, students must satisfy all high school graduation criteria as well as all university admission requirements.
- Regular Admissions
Every student may apply the standard admissions process. Depending on the dates when their exam results were released, non-Egyptian students or Egyptian students with international certifications whose exam results were released late may apply the standard admission deadline. Therefore, it is suggested that these students apply early to secure a spot. Please consult the Admissions Office for information on deadlines and procedures.
Requirements and general documents:
- Copy of passport (Non-Egyptian students only)
- Medical certificate and HIV test results (Non-Egyptians only)
- Official university transcript with the stamped course description (Transfer applicants only ).
- Secondary school certificate(s)
- Completed Future University application form
- Receipt of payment of non-refundable application fee
- Original birth certificate
- Copy of national ID (Egyptian students only) Or passport
- Twelve passport-size photos
- Military form Istimara 2, 6 Gond (Egyptian males only)
- A photocopy of the legal guardian’s national ID or passport
- In addition to the school stamp, the educational zone stamp, and the Egyptian Embassy stamp in the foreign country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo stamp is also necessary if the education was completed abroad.
- Students whose original documents are missing and who submit their registration materials after the specified deadlines will not be held liable by the university.
- IGSCE/GCSE Ordinary Level (OL) subjects for a minimum of eight must be included on the official transcript.
- One “AS” Level or “A” Level in mathematics is required by the faculties of engineering, informatics, and computer science.
- “C” or “4” is the required grade in the (OL) subjects.
- “D” or “4” is the minimum grade for the (ASL or AL)
- Acceptable grades must be calculated from the entirety of the four-year study period’s exam sessions.
- Arab countries should submit IGCSE (OL) subjects that fall under the (extended) system rather than the (core).
- Arabic as a Second Language, Classical Arabic, Religious Studies, Military Sciences, General Science, Music, and Physical Education are not allowed.
Applicants must provide the following:
- IGCSE only Slips obtained from outside must have stamps from the Egyptian Embassy, British Council, and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the nation where the certificate was issued.
- IGCSE transcripts must be confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Cairo and stamped and authenticated by the British Council exclusively (No other stamp may substitute for the British Council stamp).
English Placement Test
Every new applicant for admission to the university is required to take the English placement exam (EPT). Depending on their test results, students will be enrolled in an English language course. Students should be informed that the English Placement Test only serves as a preliminary evaluation and that instructors reserve the right to urge students to move up or down a level.
The EPT is not required of students who have a valid international TOEFL certificate with an equivalent score of 550 or higher.