The goal of Misr University for Science and Technology is to support youth in their quest for excellence on social, academic, and professional levels. The university seeks to make a difference in the lives of its students and the educational process in society as a whole by producing knowledge and, more significantly, by seeking distinction. The institution believes that it is through the application of knowledge that students can improve both socially and academically.
About Misr University for Science and Technology
A university called Misr University for Science and Technology (MUST) is located in Egypt’s 6th of October City in Giza. Presidential Decree No 245 for 1996 established it. The Supreme Council of Universities accredits the degrees that are given out. There are 13 faculties there that use the credit hour system. With close to 20,000 students, Misr University for Science & Technology (MUST) is Egypt’s first private institution. Since 1996, MUST has won awards for the quality and distinction of both its academic programs and the accomplishments of its sustainability initiatives. Must have a reputation for being committed to excellence.
MUST is a nationally renowned technological university that manages an exceptional educational process and secures prestigious research and scholarships in a range of subjects. ALL educational authorities fully recognize MUST as a valid educational program. It is permitted to award B.A., B.S., M.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in a variety of academic subjects in Egypt. The Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities has accredited all of MUST’s programs.
The Association of Arab Universities, the International Association of University Presidents, and the Association of African Universities are among the organizations in which MUST actively participate.
Faculty and Departments At Misr University for Science and Technology
College of Medicine
- Anatomy Department
- Physiology Department
- Biochemistry Department
- Medical Histology Department
- Pathology Department
- Pharmacology Department
- Microbiology Department
- Parasitology Department
- Community medicine department
- Family medicine department
- Forensic and toxicology department
- ENT department
- Ophthalmology department
- Medical ethics department
- Obstetrics & Gynecology department
- Pediatrics department
- Psychiatry department
- Physical medicine department
- Clinical pathology department
- Urology department
- Dermatology, venereology, and andrology
- Cardiothoracic surgery department
- Internal medicine department
- General surgery department
- Orthopedics department
- Anesthesiology & ICU department
- Neurology Department
- Radiology Department
College of Applied Health Science Technology (AHST)
- Radiography and Medical Imaging Technology ( RMIT)
- Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Respiratory care Technology (RCT)
- Health Administration and Informatics Technology ( HAIT)
College of Physical Therapy
- Department of Basic Sciences
- Unit of Biomechanics
- Department of Physical Therapy for Cardiopulmonary Disorders and the Elderly
- Department of Physical Therapy for Musculoskeletal Diseases and its Surgeries
- Unit of Physical Therapy for Surgeries & Burns
- Department of Physical Therapy for Neuromuscular Diseases and its Surgeries
- Department of Physical therapy for Pediatrics Diseases and its Surgeries
- Unit of Physical Therapy for Gynecology and Obstetrics Diseases and its Surgeries
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Manufacturing
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Industrial Pharmacy
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
College of Oral and Dental Surgery
- Oral Pathology & Oral Surgery department
- Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, & Oral Biology department
- Prosthodontic department
- Conservative surgery department
College of Biotechnology
- Department of Medical Biotechnology
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Industrial Biotechnology
- Department of Agricultural Biotechnology
- Department of Environmental Biotechnology
- Department of Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics
College of Engineering
- Department of Construction Engineering
- Department of Architectural Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Department of Computer and Software Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Power and Machines Engineering
- Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences
College of Information Technology
- Computer Science Department
- Information Systems Department
College of Business Administration, Economics and Information System
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Information Systems
- Hospital Management
- Finance and Investment
College of Mass Media and Communication Technology
- Department of print and electronic journalism
- Department of Radio and Television
- Department of Public Relations and Advertising
College of Archaeology and Tourist Guidance
- Department of Ancient Egyptian Archaeology
- Department of Islamic Archaeology
- Department of Arab-Peninsula Archaeology
- Department of Restoration and Conservation of Antiquities
- Department of Tourism Guidance Department
College of Special Education
- Intellectual Disability
- Behavioral and emotional disorders
- Deaf and Hearing Impairment
- Motor handicapped
- Gifted and learning disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Blind and Visual impairment
- Educational and Psychological
College of Foreign Languages and Translation
- Department of the English Language and Translation
- Department of the French Language and Translation
- Department of the German Language and Translation
- Department of the Spanish Language and Translation
- Department of the Italian Language and Translation
- Department of the Japanese Language and Translation
- Department of the Chinese Language and Translation
- Department of the Turkish Language and Translation
- Department of the Greek Language and Translation
- Department of the Arabic Language and Translation
- Department of the Russian Language and Translation
College of Nursing
- Department of Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Critical Care and Emergency Nursing Department
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
- Pediatric Nursing Department
- Psychiatric Nursing and Mental Health Department
- Nursing Administration Department
- Gerontological Nursing Department
- Community Health Nursing Department
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about Misr University for Science and Technology
How many Students Does Misr University for Science and Technology admit per year?
This is at the discretion of the university but has an enrollment of 19670 students.
Is Misr University for Science and Technology a Federal or State School?
It is a private higher education institution.
What is Misr University for Science and Technology’s Official Website?
What is the cut-off mark for Misr University for Science and Technology?
As of the time of the publication of this post, the University cut-off points for the 2023/2024 academic year have not yet been released.
Is Misr University for Science and Technology a good school?
Yes. The university is one of the well-known institutes. It is also a member of the association of Arab universities and the association of African universities. It has the best faculty and supplies quality education and options to the students.
Are there hostels at Misr University for Science and Technology?
Yes. For male students, the university provides a five-story building, and for female students, a three-villa complex. Two hostels are located in the Al-Motamayez neighborhood beside the university campus. The hostels are tastefully decorated and provided with amenities including kitchen equipment and entertainment systems.
When is the Admission Form coming out for Misr University for Science and Technology?
Visit the university’s website.
Who founded Misr University for Science and Technology?
The university was founded by presidential decree number 245
What are the requirements for Misr University for Science and Technology?
Students who want to attend the university must apply.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must send original copies of their transcripts, certificates, and diplomas.
- The following qualifications must be met by applicants:
- Holders of degrees or certificates from other nations should get their documents certified by the educational institutions that issued them and the Egyptian embassies in those nations.
- Holders of secondary school diplomas from Russia and East European nations as well as American high school diplomas must have their documents attested by the Egyptian cultural attaché in each of those nations.
- Language Requirement: An English Placement Exam is required of all new students.