A community of interdisciplinary scholars, educators, and students at NewGiza University will cultivate excellence and promote innovation. By laying a strong basis for 21st-century learning, this community will lead academic and scientific growth in the area and around the world.
By questioning the ordinary across the campus, NGU investigates the unusual and redefines the potential, resulting in a confluence of cross-cultural and worldwide awareness with the ideas of creativity and enterprise.
The future of Egypt is redefined by NGU’s dynamic learning environment, which is brimming with talent, enthusiasm, and cultural diversity.
About NewGiza University
In Cairo, Egypt, NewGiza University (NGU) is a multidisciplinary private institution. NGU offers students locally, regionally, and worldwide a top-notch university education while being situated on the fabled Giza Plateau, just minutes from the Great Pyramids.
With its brand-new campus in the heart of the NEWGIZA Development, NGU welcomed its first batch of students in September 2016. With the help of exceptional teaching staff and partnerships with some of the most esteemed universities in the world, the curriculum is distinguished by a strong emphasis on academic achievement and practical expertise.
NGU, which was approved by presidential decree in April 2010, initially concentrated on establishing three major schools: medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry. Since the university’s initial opening in 2016, its schools have seen a consistent expansion in subjects other than healthcare, transforming it into a fully multidisciplinary institution. As NGU’s reputation as a professional institution of higher education grew, its continued partnerships with highly regarded academic institutions further solidified them.
Faculty At NewGiza University
- School of Medicine
- School of Dentistry
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Business and Finance
- School of Economics and Politics
- School of Information Technology
- School of Engineering
- School of Fine Arts
FAQS about NewGiza University
Q. How many Students Does NewGiza University admit per year?
A. This is at the discretion of the university.
Q. Is NewGiza University a Federal or State School?
A. It is a private university.
Q. What is the cut-off point for NewGiza University?
A. Visit the school’s website to find out.
Q. What is NewGiza University Official Website?
Q. Is NewGiza University a good school?
A. Yes. The university ranked 44th in Egypt and 11095th in the World 2023 overall rankings.
Q. Are there hostels at NewGiza University?
A. Not yet. Since the university is new construction, there isn’t currently an on-campus housing facility. Nevertheless, it offers a range of amenities to students, including student lounges, atriums, food courts, and lawns. Students can participate in a variety of clubs, including music and MUNs. Sports are a major priority in New Giza. There are numerous other games available in addition to the university’s soccer team. For international students, there are several reasonably priced, secure hostels, flats, and PGs outside the university. They have affordable prices and a safe environment.
Q. When is the admission form coming out for NewGiza University?
A. Visit the university’s website.
Q. Who founded NewGiza University?
A. The university was established by Ahmed Sameh Farid.
Q. What are the requirements for NewGiza University?
A. Entry REQUIREMENTS
- Transcripts, diplomas, and official certificates. Until you obtain the final copy of your “in-progress academic records,” you may submit copies for the admissions process.
- Internally issued original academic transcripts, diplomas, and certificates must bear the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Egyptian Educational Authorities’ stamps.
- Outside of Egypt, original academic transcripts, diplomas, and certificates must bear the stamps of the educational institutions that issued them as well as the Egyptian embassies in those nations.
- 12 years of schooling documented with a stamp from the institution and the Egyptian educational authority. (except Thanaweya Amma or Arabic Thanaweya) or to add a recommendation letter from a math or physics teacher for the school of engineering and IT.
- The candidate for American diploma holders must present the School Accreditation Letter (from schools outside of Egypt) and (schools inside Egypt).
- NGU – Social Studies Schools prefers one recommendation letter on school letterhead from the applicant’s English or Math teacher.
- For NGU – Medical Schools, one recommendation letter on school letterhead is preferred from the applicant’s biology or chemistry teacher.
- In a 500-word statement of purpose, the candidate should emphasize their greatest successes to date and explain why they are interested in the program they are applying to.
- Copy of Egyptian national ID
- Copy of Passport (optional for Egyptian applicants and required for Non – Egyptian applicants)
- Military form 2 (for male Egyptian applicants)
- Two original Birth certificates (computerized)
- Four Passport size photos
- General medical certificate from a recognized clinic.