The main objective of the recognized, private, nonprofit Webster University Ghana Campus is to equip you to become an independent learner and leader throughout your life. Enroll in university-level programs that are demanding, difficult, and designed to offer the flexibility and convenience needed to excel in the modern world. Take your education abroad.
Also, because of the university’s small class sizes, you will receive individualized attention and mentoring from its professors, who bring real-world experience to the classroom.
About Webster University Ghana Campus
Webster University Ghana Campus is a private university in Accra, Ghana. It is the Webster University campus in Ghana, which is situated in St. Louis, Missouri, in the United States. Students at Webster Ghana have the option to study abroad at any of the eight Webster campuses because they are a part of the Webster University Network. There are campuses for Webster in Austria, China, the Netherlands, Thailand, Switzerland, Vienna, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
The first campus of Webster University in Africa was established in Ghana in 2013. With more than 100 campuses around the globe, including Webster University Thailand, Webster University Vienna, Regent’s American College London, Webster University Leiden, Webster University Ghana, Webster University Geneva, and Webster University St. Louis, the parent organization, Webster University, operates as an independent, nondenominational university. Undergraduate and graduate degrees are available at Webster University in a variety of fields, including the liberal arts, the fine and performing arts, teacher preparation, business, management, and media communications. Not all campuses offer each of these degrees.
Both the Ghanaian National Accreditation Board and the U.S. Higher Learning Commission have granted accreditation to the Webster University Ghana Campus through Webster University’s accreditation in the state of Missouri.
Faculty and Departments In Webster University Ghana Campus
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Global Languages, Culture, and Societies
- History, Politics, International Relations, and Religious Studies
- Law, Crime, and Social Justice
College of Science and Health
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Department of Nurse Anesthesia
- Department of Nursing
- Department of Professional Counseling
- Department of Psychology
George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology
- Department of Business
- Department of Management
- Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Leigh Gerdine College of Fine Arts
- Department of Art, Design, and Art History
- Department of Dance
- Department of Music
- Sargent Conservatory of Theatre Arts
- Community Music School
School of Communications
- Department of Audio Aesthetics and Technology
- Department of Communications and Journalism
- Department of Media Arts
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about Webster University Ghana Campus
Q. How many Students Does Webster University Ghana Campus admit per year?
A. The number of admitted students is at the discretion of the university.
Q. Is Webster Ghana a Federal or State School?
A. It is a private university.
Q. What is the cut-off mark for Webster Ghana?
A. The university does not have a cut-off point so applicants must meet the entry requirements of the school to gain admission.
Q. What is Webster University Ghana Campus Official Website?
Q. Is Webster Ghana a good school?
A. Yes. The university is among the best international universities in Accra. Webster Ghana campus is highly safe, and serene, and has a friendly environment.
Q. Are there hostels in Webster Ghana?
A. Yes. Webster University’s Ghana campus offers ultra-modern on-campus hostel facilities with three floors made up of ensuite double and quad student rooms. It also offers secure on-campus accommodations with en-suite bathrooms and kitchen areas.
Q. When is the Admission Form coming out for Webster University Ghana Campus?
A. The 2023/2024 Webster University Ghana (WEBSTER) form is currently accessible online at www.webster.edu.gh, and registration will start in May 2023. The application period for Webster University Ghana admission 2023 will close between June 30 and July 31, 2023.
Q. Is Webster Ghana Under ASUU?
Q. Who founded Webster University Ghana Campus?
A. The university is the Ghanaian campus of Webster University, based in St. Louis, Missouri, United States.
Q. What are the requirements for Webster University Ghana Campus?
A. Webster Ghana Admission Requirements
American High School Diploma
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) on a 4-point scale of 2.5, or it’s equivalent in other grading scales (academic achievement in programs that use a grading or assessment scale other than a 4.0 is evaluated in the context of the relevant academic system)
- Credit passes (A1-C6) in six (6) topics, including three (3) core subjects (English Language, Mathematics, and Science), are required for the WASSCE.
- SSSCE: Credit passes (A-D) in six (6) topics, including three (3) core subjects—English Language, Mathematics, and two (2) other subjects—plus three (3) pertinent subjects.
Admission requirement for ‘A’ levels
- Obtains three (3) passes (at least, one of the passes should be Grade D or better). Moreover, candidates had to have earned credit passes in five GCE Ordinary Level topics, including English Language, Mathematics, a Science subject (for non-science students), and an Arts subject, by the time they reached Grade 6. (for Science students). Candidates who receive the necessary grades can receive up to 32 credits.
Admission requirement for International Baccalaureate (IB)
- A minimum grade of 4 is required for all subjects for applicants. English and mathematics at the Standard Level should be on the list of subjects. Candidates must have a minimum overall score of 24. Candidates who receive the necessary grades can receive up to 32 credits.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test (PBT) and 80 on the internet-based test (iBT), an overall IELTS score band of 6, or a Duo lingo score of 120 are required for admission. Consult the admissions staff about your other exam results.
Get in touch with the Admissions Team
Mobile: +233-(0)540-120-849 | +233-(0)540-120-869