Christian Service University College is committed to educating leaders who make a difference in the world through excellence in teaching, learning, and research. Several vital support services outside of academia are required for the development of these global leaders as a whole.
About Christian Service University College
One of the university colleges recognized in the last ten years by the National Accreditation Board is the Christian Service University College. Both the University of Ghana and the University of Cape Coast are connected with it. It may be found in Kumasi, Ghana’s second-largest city.
The Worldwide Evangelization for Christ (WEC) purchased land in Kumasi on which they constructed four homes and a radio studio to erect a sizable structure that would serve as the foundation of a training institution.
Four students attended the initial residential classes in October 1974; by 2020, the institution had transformed into an evangelical Christian university.
The Ashanti Region’s capital, Kumasi, is home to the university’s main campus. The university employs 161 faculty and staff members. There are 1,904 students as of January 2020. The Students Representative Council is the name of the student organization at the university. It has been around since 1983.
Faculty and Departments In Christian Service University College
Faculty Of Health and Applied Sciences
- BSc. Nursing
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Nursing and Midwifery
- B.SC. Physician Assistantship Studies
Faculty Of Humanities
- BA Communication Studies
- BA Theology with Administration
- BA Planning And Social Development
School Of Business
- BBA Accounting
- BBA Banking and Finance
- BBA Human Resource Management
- BBA Marketing
FAQS about Christian Service University College
How many Students Does Christian Service University College admit per year?
Answer: The number of admitted students is at the discretion of the school. Currently, over 1,700 students are enrolled in the school.
Is Christian Service University College a Federal or State School?
Answer: It is a Christian private University College.
What is the cut-off mark for CSUC?
Answer: Currently, the official CSUC Cut Off points 2023/2024 have not yet been published.
What is Christian Service University College Official Website?
Is Christian Service University College a good school?
Answer: Yes. It is among Ghana’s top private universities. The environment for learning at the school is lovely and serene, and the amenities are excellent. The top universities in the world have the best lecturers available. The university ranked 26th in Ghana and 8239th in the World 2023 overall rankings.
Are there hostels at CSUC?
Answer: Yes. The university’s Executive Hostel accommodation is popular because it offers good value and is conveniently located in Odeneho Kwadaso, right on Campus.
When is the admission form coming out for Christian Service University College?
Answer: The Christian Service University College (CSUC) form for the academic year 2023–2024 is currently accessible online at www.csuc.edu.gh. Registration for the CSUC form will begin in May 2023. The application period for Christian Service University College admission 2023 will close between June 30 and July 31, 2023.
Who founded Christian Service University College?
Answer: The university started as a collective venture between local evangelical Christian leaders and a British missionary organization for theological education.
What are the requirements for Christian Service University College?
Answer: Admission requirements for an Undergraduate degree Programme;
Any of the following qualifications must be met by applicants to the Christian Service University College’s bachelor’s degree program:
- Three (3) credit passes (A1-C6/A-D) in elective subjects in addition to six (6) credit passes (A1-C6/A-D) in any three (3) core subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science or Social Studies. The total score shouldn’t be higher than 24 for the SSSCE and 36 for the WASSCE.
- GCE “A” Level passes in two subjects plus five GCE “O” Level credits, including English and math, are required.
- POST-SECONDARY TEACHER CERTIFICATE “A” from GES and five (5) “O” Level credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, are required for admission to Christian Service University College.
- Candidates for the ABCE and GBCE may be admitted to level 200 if they have three (3) or more passes on the ABCE and at least five (5) credit passes on the SSSCE, WASSCE, or GBCE, including passes in English Language and Mathematics. The admission requirement for level 100 is two (2) passes or fewer. Level 100 is available to GBCE candidates who have passed five (5) subjects, including English language and business mathematics.
- International applicants having credentials comparable to the GCE ‘A’ Level, WASSCE/SSSCE, or both may apply.
CSUC INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Those with equivalent qualifications (as listed above) or similar qualifications may apply for consideration for admission.
- Candidates from abroad must have a current passport.
- Should be prepared to obtain a resident permit and follow the rules governing foreigners’ status in Ghana.