Undergraduate and graduate degree programs are offered online and on-site at the ICT University, Cameroon. ICTs are infused into ALL academic disciplines by faculty members who represent a global consortium of universities and colleges. To deliver top-notch IT and managerial human capacity development, the university only uses US-based curricula. The ICT University is a dynamic organization that specializes in serving students from Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia. It aspires to establish itself as a top location for research, innovation, and the education of academics pertinent to the setting of developing economies.
About ICT University, Cameroon
Yaounde, Cameroon is home to the authorized private university ICT University. In underdeveloped nations, it seeks to offer IT and managerial human capacity development.
Since its founding in 2010, the University has provided on-site and online programs to more than 15,000 students all around the world.
The university cultivates successful and pertinent scholars at the diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels who may use their training and research to address significant issues in their home nations.
The ICT University Foundation has a US registration and charter. It serves as the ICT University campuses’ primary source of funding. Additionally, it supports donations of ICT equipment, E-Learning labs, and E-Libraries for numerous colleges in Africa’s underdeveloped countries. Cameroon is home to the headquarters of African campuses. The Cameroon Ministry of Higher Education authorized the university’s Cameroon campus in 2012.
The University is home to the Professors Terry and Linda Byrd Research Centre, a research organization that looks at, analyzes, surveys, rates, and understands so-called exponential technologies and how they can be used to improve business, health, education, and the welfare of all people, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa.
The ICT Center for Cybersecurity Studies was established by the Information and Communications Department of ICT University in 2020 and offers courses in data privacy and cybersecurity. These programs are designed with confidentiality, integrity, and availability in mind, and they give students the chance to become certified by ISACA or ISC2. The University provides a dynamic and flexible learning environment that encourages innovation and creativity and places an emphasis on student access. It offers a wide range of programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate levels, as well as certificate and certification programs.
The University takes pleasure in providing a small-scale, cutting-edge campus setting with all the resources required to create tomorrow’s top technopreneurs, business managers, and ICT professionals.
Faculty and Departments In ICT University, Cameroon
Programs and departments
- Bachelor of Science in Natural science
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in ICT
- Masters of Arts in Regional Development Planning
- Masters of Science in Applied statistics
- Masters of Science in Information and communication technology
- Masters of Science in Information systems and networking
- Masters of science in public health
- Masters of Science in Telecommunication
- Masters in Business management and sustainable development
- Masters in International Business Administration
- Ph.D. in public health
- Ph.D. in Business Administration
- Ph.D. in Business Administration for Sustainable Development
- Ph.D. in Software Engineering
- Ph.D. in Data Communication and Networking
- Ph.D. in Telecommunication
- Ph.D. in Information and Communication Technology
Frequently Asked Questions about ICT University, Cameroon
How many Students Does the ICT University, Cameroon admit per year?
Answer: The university is serving more than 5000 students worldwide via on-site and online programs.
Is ICT University, Cameroon a Federal or State School?
Answer: It is a private university.
What is the cut-off mark for ICT University, Cameroon?
Answer: As of the time of the publication of this post, the University cut-off points for the 2023/2024 academic year have not yet been released.
What is ICT University, Cameroon Official Website?
Is ICT University, Cameroon a good school?
Answer: Yes. It is a vibrant institution. For the 19th edition of The Guardian Post Awards for Excellence, ICT-U is named Best University in Cameroon.
Are there hostels at ICT University, Cameroon?
When is the Admission Form coming out for ICT University, Cameroon?
Answer: The admission form will be out for Spring 2023 between March 15 to March 21 and Summer 2023 between July 17 to July 24.
Who founded the ICT University, Cameroon?
Answer: The university was founded by Professor Victor Mbarika.
What are the requirements for ICT University, Cameroon?
Answer: Entry Requirements
For applicants to any or all of ICT-degrees, U’s the Common Application is necessary. Both the campus and the programs you are interested in can be chosen by you.
You will require:
- Three letters of recommendation (ONLY for students applying for our Masters’s or Ph.D. Programs).
- Scanned copies of identification documents (birth certificate, NIC, Passport).
- Scanned copies of certificates for the undergraduate applicants or certified copies of degrees and official transcripts from a Bachelor’s degree or Licence/Maitrise/DEA or master’s in a related area from an accredited institution.
- Candidate’s Statement of Purpose (ONLY for students applying for our Masters’s or Ph.D. programs).
- Reviewed copy of the receipt of payment into the ICT-U bank account of $40 or 20,000 CFA Non-refundable Application Fee.
- More information where required.